HomeAboutEtsyHomemakingGarden
AnimalsHandiworkFoodGreenDIY

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Free Thanksgiving Pattern

Giving thanks and giving back.

I have some exciting news.  My friends and family have been telling me I should do this for a long time.  I have made patterns for people in the past, but haven't charged for them.  I am taking a leap and have begun posting my patterns.  If you look in my blog shoppe, they will be added as I have opportunity to do so.  It takes a little time just to get them posted to the shoppe let alone to create them. 

As a little perk to you, I am giving you a sweet Thanksgiving design that could actually be used the entire autumn season.  I put mine on a table runner, but you can make a pillow, tea towel, pot-holder, wall hanging, or a number of other items with this design.  The best news is... it's free! 
I would like to ask a couple things: first, I would ask that you become a follower - it's not a requirement.  You can still get the pattern if you choose not to follow.  I am a believer in the honor system:), and second, would you like more free patterns or designs perhaps each season?  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  That's where being a follower really kicks in.  You would get to see those free patterns, and of course, this is just a fun place to hang out.  (I hope you like the idea as I have a another one in mind and am hoping to get started on it.)

I have a couple other patterns in the works that are more along the quilting line.  It just takes a little longer to get those samples made.

This free pattern is in my blog shoppe as well.  Let me know if for any reason it isn't working.  You should be able to just click and print.
I am still a newby to blogging so I am learning by doing:)

Until next time,
Nimble Fingers and Even Stitches

PS: Blessings to you folks over on the east coast - be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment