HomeAboutEtsyHomemakingGarden
AnimalsHandiworkFoodGreenDIY

Sunday, March 23, 2014

***Ooops~I Got It Right***

Ever feel like if you do something right,
it must have been an accident?
I was cutting up some wool for an idea I'm working on.
I had just been telling my mom 
that I needed to find a soft peacock color to add.

I went to darken a little bit of tan that was too bright,
and I discovered that I had left a piece in some dye
probably 2 months ago.
Can you guess what color?
It was exactly what I needed.
If I would have tried to get this color,
I would probably ended up with orange:)
I have plenty more dying and cutting
before I can even get started on stitching, 
but I am so glad to have this piece.

These are the things in life I call miracles~
the perfect little things that happen without planning them.
They are like unexpected gifts.

Until next time,
Nimble Fingers and Even Stitches

2 comments:

  1. the soft peacock piece is a lovely shade, wondering what you are planning to do with wool stack you have cut or is it a secret till completed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shade! I love those wonderful miracles...When they happen they are so appreciated, even though it wouldn't seem heaven would care...*poof*...visible proof that we are being watched over, even just our dreams...
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete